High and Low Voltage Power Supplies
High Voltage & Low Voltage electrical installations consist of
• High Voltage transmission lines,
• High Voltage switchboards / ring main units,
• High Voltage / Low Voltage transformers,
• Low Voltage switchboards,
• Low Voltage distribution to lighting circuits, small power accessories etc.
The electrical distribution systems can be designed to incorporate stand by generators, UPS units to provide added resilience to the client's power supply. The electrical network can be connected to various sustainable sources such as wind, solar, biomass, heat pumps etc. Power factor correction equipment can be added to improve efficiency and harmonic filters added to improve the quality of supply.